Menu
Elmogm
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

contract

I agreed to a disconnection but then negotiated a new deal and agreed to a new contract. I have not been sent a new contract and my account still says I am being disconnected and no one on the phone lines can sort it?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: contract

When did you give your 30days notice, and by extension, when is your current disconnection date?

When was the conversation with (presumably, but you've not said) outbound disconnections when you agreed a new offer? It can take a day or so, for contracts to show in your online account.

The forum team can't deal with package changes but can often advise on a "read-only" basis, when you say that "no-one on the phone lines can sort it", what do you mean by that? The retentions/disconnections agents should be able to offer you some kind of deal to cancel your disconnection - as to whether that fits your needs, is something only you can decide.

Ultimately - you need to decide what price you're willing to pay for your chosen combination of services. If VM can offer you a deal that matches that, then accept it. If they won't, then you'll need to make alternative arrangements with a new provider who can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Elmogm
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract

I believe it is now sorted. the agent we agreed the deal with went on holiday for a week. Now just waiting for new contract to arrive.

0 Kudos