Menu
JoeAnkin
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

contract without consent

In January 15th 2021 I requested an disconnection. Later that week I received a call from an agent in virgin media in regards to reconsidering a new contract. I refused the contract as I recently just switched with an another supplier. It is now the 15th of April 2021 and I have come find out that I have been re-contracted. I have contacted the support team who despite understanding and seeing that I have not used any of the virgin media service have now billed me, and are now forcing me to stay in contract. that or pay the early termination, this is fraud and against FCA regulations. So I am now forced to stay in a contract that that has been made by incompetent people working at virgin media as well people who undervalue customers .This is more than a inconvenience it is out right robbery and fraud I would like to expect better.      

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract without consent

Hi @JoeAnkin

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of the account disconnection dispute you have with us and want to help resolve this for you.

I shall send you a PM now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos