cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract renewal

x15
On our wavelength

My contract runs out on 8 july 2024 but the v.m website states as follows 'Looks like it’s time to renew your contract - tap the button below to see next steps' the next step ultimately ask you to contact customer service 1 hour later no response from customer service.

This is beyond a joke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi x15,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise for the time it is taking to to speak to a member of our team, we're extremely busy at this current time and it is taking longer than expected for your call to be answered.

You advised your contract runs out in July 2024, did you sign into your online account for the message to contact our team regarding your contract renewal.

It may be due to the April price increase or that one of your discounts is coming to an end.

We normally do not deal with package changes or new contract deals from here, however in the circumstances, I can certainly check your account for you.

I'll pop you over a private message to check some details with you, click on the envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi x15,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise for the time it is taking to to speak to a member of our team, we're extremely busy at this current time and it is taking longer than expected for your call to be answered.

You advised your contract runs out in July 2024, did you sign into your online account for the message to contact our team regarding your contract renewal.

It may be due to the April price increase or that one of your discounts is coming to an end.

We normally do not deal with package changes or new contract deals from here, however in the circumstances, I can certainly check your account for you.

I'll pop you over a private message to check some details with you, click on the envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Relf24
Joining in

I have the same issue. The virgin media website states  "it's time to renew", but my contract runs until August 2024 alongside 2 promotional discounts. The website does not connect to agent. What is going on

Hi Relf24, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue looked into whether you're able to renew or not, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration & confusion 😥

Are you able to login to your Online Account and check that no promotional offers are coming to an end? 

This could be one of the reasons why you're seeing this message.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Megan_L

x15
On our wavelength

Many thank for the help with this issue

Hey x15, thank you for reaching out and no problem at all. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I've checked and my promotional offers are fine until next year

x15
On our wavelength