Menu
Robert781
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

contract fee on installments

Hi there. At least 7 days I tried to contact VM to find a solution to the contract fees what they promise me. I tried all your numbers shown on your website. IF somebody picks my phone fortunately he refer me to another department or worker and the connection always lost. Even last time the guy told me that "he is not able to understand me" and off the connection. Your chat on the web site is disabled. Last time I spend 36min on the phone with the "elevator" music. When I wanted broadband wasn't any communication problem. When I wanted a prolonged contract, again wasn't any problem. But after the termination of the contract (against my will cause you dont have services in another area), nobody wants to speak with me. Unfortunately, (Im working person who always paid bills) I don't want to use 3 days of holiday to contact VM! Could you give me some relevant EMAIL contact? Thank you.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract fee on installments

VM have no email addresses for customer use.

I found your original post incomprehensible. Would you re-read what you wrote and try and express it in terms that we are likely to understand. Solid blocks of text don't help. If you are looking for help it would be useful to know exactly what the issue is. This is a community forum where replies come from other VM users. VM staff will only intervene if we can't solve the issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos