Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

contact via email

Its becoming very frustrating being unable to make contact via the phone or find anything on the website with the ability to 'downgrade'.

I'd like to amend my contract by removing the TV and Telephone, and ONLY having Broadband.
My contract started April 7th 2019, so the 12 months are up.
If i hear nothing in the next few days, i will cancel my direct debit.

Does anyone know how to communicate via email with VirginMedia, its bloody rediculous!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: contact via email

Hi Gregg

Please see detailed below other methods of contact, with the current Covid 19 issue I can appreciate its frustrating but we are doing all we can to make contact with all customer requests, obviously dealing with the most critical issues as a priority (Gov Guidance)

Kind regards

Paul.

There are 3 other ways to contact Virgin media via website live chat www.virginmedia.com
Via the myvirginmedia app - Help
Or sending a text to 07533051809

I am a Virgin Media field technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some kudos.

¤ Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to Virgin Media. For more info please DM me ¤

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos