Menu
skippy69
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

complaints

I have been complaining now since the 24th June 2020 regarding being overcharged for a WFI booster, phone calls e-mails, have sent letters to complaints dept, arbitrator and Richard Branson him- self. No action taken by Virgin. Its like talking to a brick wall, nobody listens. they are quite happy taking your money but don`t deal with complaints. my next step is to write to Raw Deal in the Sunday Post.  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaints

why would you talk to Richard Branson he has nothing to do with virgin media.

Also if you have done though the complaints process and gone to the arbitrator what did they say. If they ruled in your faver contact them again
0 Kudos
skippy69
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

not helpful
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Skuppy69 

Welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have been having some issues with raising a complaint. 

Are you able to confirm, did you receive a complaint reference number? How did you raise the complaint? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
skippy69
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

yes I did ref no. COM104187185 acc. no [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks skippy69. I'm afraid that complaint is showing as closed.

I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can look into this a bit more closely for you.

Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
woodstone
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You are really stuck in the Virgin Media hole, they dont read complaints, I think they must use a computer to pick up key words and then send automatic replies. I had to go to CISAS and even then it doesn't look like they actually read my complaints, but because it is an outside resolution system Virgin Media can't ignore you. I wish I had gone to CISAS last June but I gave Virgin Media the benefit of doubt because of COVID-19. My advice is document everything, screen shots to prove everything. Apply to CISAS to see if you have a case, it feels like a lot of hassle but compared to complaining to the brick wall that is Virgin Media it is straight forward and resolution is fast.

0 Kudos
woodstone
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes publicity of your case might get Virgin Media's attention. Contact CISAS if you want a surer way to get help.

0 Kudos