Menu
Highlighted
stormdog
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

complaint - how long should I wait for a reply?

How long should anyone have to wait following a formal complaint before they know Virgin Media is NOT going to respond to it?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaint - how long should I wait for a reply?

30 days

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
stormdog
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm being really serious here.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please see our complaints code of conduct here with all the detail of how complaints are worked. When did you raise your complaint with us?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
stormdog
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have read through that but it's vague. 8th of August. Also, the escalation link only takes me back to the complaints procedure. I can't find an "I wish to escalate this complaint" anywhere.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

To escalate the complaint, you would need to call into the team and ask for this to be escalated to a manager, the agent that picks up the call should be able to arrange for this to be done for you.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
stormdog
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had another complaint a little while back and found none of the agents would put me through to a senior. However, a manager would call me back. None ever did. I followed up with another complaint only to eventually be sent a letter by "THE" senior manager at Virgin Media (sorry, can't find the letter, must have burned it in anger). The gist was that the fault was all mine, based on incorrect facts. Correspondence stopped. I complained again and managed to get an engineer out who replaced the equipment and rewired. Problem solved.

I find Chat is never on-line and 150 has become a basic "ring back" service.On-line complaints go unreplied. Seems Virgin Support has deferred entirely to the Community.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I could take a look into the complaint for you and see what is happening and hopefully get the team to contact you soon. Please respond to my private message that I will send over in a few moments and I can get this looked into.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos