cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint about van driver

sarah121
Joining in
I would like to make a complaint about the driver of a Virgin Media van. I witnessed him purposely accelerating towards a teenager or young woman who was already crossing the road when he started to turn and then laughing about it to his friend. She had to run and looked scared. It was dangerous, unkind and unacceptable behaviour, and I hope he will face some disciplinary consequence.

It was in Lewisham by Glass Mills Leisure Centre, turning from the A20 onto Elmira Street on Tuesday 20 June at approx 5.45 - 6.30pm. The numberplate was YT17 ZNS
5 REPLIES 5

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sarah121, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community Forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you've seen, this really is not what we promote or what our staff conduct should be.
I would have taken this in to a private chat and taken the details, but as you've mentioned them here, I've been able to locate the engineers van, and their manager and regional manager.

I have sent over the information and a screenshot of the thread which will have this report and the correct action / procedure will be taken.

Thank you for raising this with us.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I would like to make a complaint about a Virgin Media driver this morning, just south of Guildford.

He overtook me while on a bicycle (at what I assume was over the speed limit) also only giving me a few cm's of space on a blind corner. Another cyclist could have easily been injured by this.

It was at 8.55am this morning with the reg YO17 LNR

Hi @fc2, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community Forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you encountered with our engineer.
Do you have a picture of the registration? I tried to look for that number plate on our end and have nothing appearing.

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

fc2
Just joined

Thanks for the reply,

It was definitely YO17 and the last 3 characters could be a different combination or LMR or something similar. As I say, he disappeared around the blind corner very very quickly 

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a picture of the van?
Even with that plate I'm struggling to find it on our database.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team