cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged for late fee but I have a direct debit set up

ehs81
Tuning in

In December 2022 I changed by direct debit details and got an email confirming my new details. However since then I have been getting constant late fee payments even though it says on my account that I have paid. Additionally sometime money is not taken from my direct debit and I don't know why. Recently I ended up making a payment because of my direct debit problem however on this occasion money was taken out of my direct debit. This led to the extra payment going into credit and I was assured this would be used for the monthly payment and on my bill it says it was. But for this months bill it says not payment was made last month, yet it was in credit so it was. I am very confused with this whole situation and don't know how to fix it.

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ehs81 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your billing. We can understand the confusion caused and want to best help. To best look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to have been able to help @ehs81 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs