Menu
steverb2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cant get through to customer services

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR DAYS TO CONTACT V/M, THE 150 NUMBER IS CONSTANTLY ENGAGED, ANY OTHER NUMBER EITHER JUST RINGS OR YOU CANT REACH THE DEPT YOU WANT.…………………..WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON, I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER SINCE DAY ONE AND AS TIME GOES ON ITS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE, I HAVE ISSUES AND THEY ARE STILL NOT RIGHT, …………. I JUST WANT WHAT I'M PAYING FOR !!!!!!!!!...…. HOW FAR TO YOU HAVE TO GO TO GET THINGS DONE. TRADING STANDARDS, WATCHDOG, ETC !!!!!

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant get through to customer services

Hi Steverb2, 

Really sorry you're having some issues speaking to the team at the moment. 

All of our agents are very busy and are trying their best to answer all calls as quickly as possible. 

In the meantime I've looked into the back end  and can see that you have been able to speak to the team since posting. 

Do let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
1979Damian
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant get through to customer services

@Emma_C wrote:

Hi Steverb2, 

Really sorry you're having some issues speaking to the team at the moment. 

All of our agents are very busy and are trying their best to answer all calls as quickly as possible. 

In the meantime I've looked into the back end  and can see that you have been able to speak to the team since posting. 

Do let us know if you need anything else. 

Clearly this isn't your fault personally BUT the facts are....VM has had a good 10+ months to arrange home working and/or socially distanced working for it's contact centre staff AND recruit more staff if they're required to handle the volumes of customer queries.

As a result, VM seem to have got themselves into somewhat of a vicious circle i.e. providing crap customer service generates more calls and complaints which further overwhelms the available customer facing resources.  An issue entirely of their own making as certain other companies HAVE invested money it addressing my earlier point e.g. I recently called my bank (Santander) and they answered the phone in less than 2 minutes, in fact when we were in the early stages of the 1st lockdown they still answered the phone within 3 minutes!  I guess there's only so long a company can get away with under resourcing its customer facing areas before things go "boom".