cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot register for My Virgin Media account

NewVM
Joining in

I had fibre broadband installed recently.  It is working well.  

My issue is that I cannot register for a My Virgin Media account.  I went through the sign-up process but the link in the "Verify your My Virgin Media email address" email I received as part of that process just goes to incomplete webpage displaying text "Complete your profile" but nothing else.

So, I cannot log in and if I try a password reset I get the message: "You haven't confirmed this username yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Confirm your My Virgin Media username' and click the link in the email."

Any assistance on this would be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NewVM,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to see you've had some trouble setting up the online account, so I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top righthand corner)

Alex_Rm

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NewVM, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. We only use this when swapping account sensitive information. As we're not, we can revert the conversation back here. 

Checking things this end, it looks as though the teams tried calling on 3 separate occasions. As they've been unable to get in touch, the ticket has since been closed with no further action to be taken. 

As a few months have passed, I have just resent the verification email for you. Can you see if you've received this and try clicking on it to verify to see if this has worked?

Keep me posted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs