Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cannot find how to send a scan to vm complaints dep

Hi All

I have a complaint registered and I have been contacted by the VM complaints team and been asked to send them a scan of my pre contract as it differs from what they have on file. I did the deal with a physical person (agent) so have a hard copy. I told the complaints agent that I could find no where on the VM web site that would allow me to upload or attach my scan to send it to them. I asked her to send me a link or email me which she said was not possible. I have had another look and I'm still stumped. I raised another complaint with my COM number on it highlighting my dilema and have heard nothing since.

So basically how do I upload a scan to the complaints team ? and why have a tick box for contacting by email if it's not possible, having worked in customer service over many years this is one of the worst systems I've come across.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot find how to send a scan to vm complaints dep

Hi 2sheds16 

Thanks for messaging us. 

Can you confirm what is different? 

Do you have a complaints reference number? 

Kind regards 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

my complaints number  =  com103901790.

I was promised free Amazon Prime by the VM agent (Arthur) when I signed up, according to the compaints agent prime is not on my prime pre contract which to be fair is not there on the contract emailed to me but it is on the physical pre contract I have from the agent, its a bottom copy from a carbonless set but is legible. I was asked if I could send a scan of it. I told the agent that I could find no way to do this on the online complaint website. She insisted that she could not email me or send me a link but that I should somwhow get the scan to the complaints team. So it's catch 22.

What puzzles me the most is that there is obviously no intent to honour the verbal promises made by the VM agent who came to my door so if it wasn't on my physical pre contract it would just be hard luck we scammed you.I was also promised 3 months free movies but as that is not in writing I guess it's tough luck. Not a great way to do business, in fact I'd be happy to cancell get a refund and go back to Sky even if it costs me more. One phone call to agent who sold me this by the complaints team could surely have sorted this out. As far as I can see I've signed up under false pretenses.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 2sheds16 

We will send you a private message. 

Chris 

0 Kudos