Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cannot change password for my virgin media account

Hi, I cannot change password for my Virgin Media Account which means that I cannot access the account. It has been a problem for a long time. I saw on this site someone else had exactly the same problem last summer but you seem to have resolved it just for that user without giving any guidance for anybody else with the same problem. Not helpful at all.

The system recognises my username, security question answers and accepts my new password as strong. However, when I click to change the password it starts asking for username again and gets into loop. the same goes on forever. there is no error code. I tried different laptops and internet browsers. Definitely an issue with your website. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot change password for my virgin media account

could someone from Virgin Media please answer my enquiry ASAP. I have no other way of contacting you as I have no access to my account. In the meantime my TV service is also not working and I have no way of solving the problem. I am paying for nothing and will have to complain to the regulator.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We will send you a private message. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

please do. also as I said another user on this forum had exactly the same problem before. you need to find solution for everyone affected.

0 Kudos