Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cancelling

I had a representative visit me about virgin media yesterday and I took the deal he offered. I recieved the order confirmation email but since I have changed my mind and I can't find out how to cancel it. is there any live chat?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancelling

There is, but reports here suggest that it is a inadequate as the telephone response, with huge peak waiting times.  You're better off cancelling by post as per section M of the T&Cs.  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply. do you have a link for the live chat just so i know where to look again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi provokadave,

The link to the online chat messenger for new customers is contactus/im-a-new-customer 

You need to scroll down to the bottom area of the page, giving it time to load, and click on the red Message Us icon. The messenger screen will then open

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos