Menu
prettyrickyxuk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cancelling contract

in my area gigabit is being installed so i am moving onto that, and i had a letter from virgin media saying i can cancel my contract by 3 march penalty free.

i have already moved to a different phone provider so i was wondering if i can still cancel the broadband only contract by 3 march penalty free or not because i am assuming i am on a new contract because i only have broadband with you guys now?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancelling contract

You can cancel the broadband yes.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancelling contract

Hello prettyrickyuk

Thanks for posting in regards to your account query, we're sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving us.

We can't arrange cancellations from here I'm afraid, If you can give the team a call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 this will get you through to the cancellations team who will be able to look into this further for you. 

Alternatively you can write us at the address included in our terms and conditions here https://virg.in/legals

Rob

0 Kudos