Menu
lilianayotova
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

cancellation

Hi there,

I have been trying to cancel my contract and i have been trying to contact VM for the past 2 months. when i call the line, it is always too busy and my call is not taken. I filed a complained,  
Complaint reference: 
C-0801213848 and asked how this can be done, while i am still paying a monthly fee without using the service and the complain response was top call the help line!

this is a disgrace, i want to cancel the subscription ASAP and to promise never to use Virgin Media ever again. please advise me how this can be sorted As i am typing this i am on hold for a 3rd time this week and it has been 45min...

a VERY dissatisfied customer

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancellation

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services Section N:

1. In addition to your rights to cancel during the cooling off period, either you or we may end this agreement at any time (including during or at the end of any minimum period) by giving the other 30 days’ notice.  You can provide notice and end this agreement under this provision by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts.  Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary); or

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
lilianayotova
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thank you, I am aware of this, however VM are not answering the above-mentioned number and that makes it difficult to execute the cancelation..
Unable to write to the address
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@lilianayotova wrote:
Unable to write to the address

Out of interest, what's your issue with writing a letter?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
lilianayotova
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

covid-19...

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you're infected with the virus, then I wish you well with your recovery and - for the sake of a few extra ££ - I'd be sorely minded to not bother even trying to deal with VM and focus on yourself.

Or maybe a friend or relative can write the letter for you, which you can then sign and they can post. Far be it from me to give legal advice, but I'm sure someone can do this as part of their daily exercise 😉

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi lilianayotova I am sorry to hear your complaint has not been addressed. 

I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos