Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cancel

hi  sorry to bother you but thought you may be able to answer this ? my contract is comming to an end on the 5/10/2019 i was paying £27 a month now its gone up to £42 a month do you know if they would do me a better offer ? if not i would have to cancel if i done that and got my wife to sign up would that work or not ?many thanks chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancel

Phone them up & follow the options for "thinking of leaving", rather than lose your custom they'd be happy to renegotiate your package to something that suits your needs/pocket, so haggle with them & see what they can do for you, if you're not happy with what they offer you can give them the 30 days notice to leave in the same call, although I'm unsure myself of how long it would take after the termination point/date it would be when they clear your details from their systems so it's listed as inactive/no services to allow a new customer (your wife etc) to sign up at that address with new details?

Anyone else know the exact specifics/time it takes in regards to that process?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancel

Hello Chris,

Thanks for posting. 

You'll need to give us a call to see what deals are available. Relating signing up in a different name, you'd need to cancel with thirty days notice and then have 3 months at the property with no service before returning as a new customer.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos