Menu
jspin22
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cancel service

Hi, I spoke to the twitter team, who advised me that I should post here.

I haven't had service for the 3 months since I've moved in, I've now moved out of the country and want to cancel and get the prior charged refunded since service was never actually started. Please help! thanks!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancel service

The forum team will respond to posts on here, but they'll likely want to know a few things first...

Is this a new install that didn't happen? (for whatever reason) Or a loss of service on an existing account? I read your post as the former, but can you confirm?

Did you report the issues you had?

The more detail & information you can give, the fewer questions will be asked of you in order to assist!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jspin22
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks. so I moved to a new house from an apartment. I was told to bring my router with me, so I did. When installing it in the new place, it wasn't working, so an engineer came out and said they'd need to replace the router, and he did not have extras with him, as they're not allowed to swap them due to shortages etc.. We scheduled someone coming out, who didn't show up, and rescheduled again with the same issue. I then Had to fly out of the country for what was supposed to be a week, and  due to the travel restrictions my return flight was cancelled 5 times. So I have now decided to just stay in the USA. So the router hasn't been replaced, and I was told since I'm on a month to month, to not worry since it wouldn't start until service is working, which it never did in my new location.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello jspin22

Sorry  to read the above 

Dont worry though, I can get all this sorted for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos