Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cancel contract

I wish to cancel my contract but I cannot get through to virgin team to do so any help please 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cancel contract

the forum staff don't get that involved in cancellation requests, to cancel if choose option 1-5-4-1 thinking of leaving us.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@ AnnBax

Requesting Cancelation or reduction of services is deliberately made difficult in Virgin Media system. They have taken out any option to do those online and you will have to spend a long time on telephone calls to get this done. (imagine in this day and age).

I suggest you record/save all your calls to Vigin Help Line as their Customer services are lying and denying all what they have agreed in the previous conversation, when you call to find out why the service was not cancelled and you were billed again in the next month.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaun
since last I had contact I have managed to speak to customer service with an English speaking lady I have agreed an ongoing service with my original package at the same price I was paying thank you for your help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's Great. Please let us know if you get the correct amount in your next bill.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaun

Will do I have received contract with new deal