Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

can someone call me back regards my complaint please

Hi

i’ve been talking to VM on twitter, and they asked me to post here. i have an ongoing complaint with VM, regards the following points

1. i’ve been trying since late april to change a contract. back then i had severe respiratory issues (i still do to a lesser degree), so needed someone to email me, but the only way to sort it appeared to be verbally. the message on the line said try package change, but that didnt work. upgrades and offers on the page when i sign in doesnt work, so eventually i had to complain 😞

2. VM didnt contact me by email as i asked, and they offered on their own complaint screen

3. chat dumped me back in a queue. chat didnt arrange a callback as promised

4. i have a complaint ref number, but i’ve emailed the complaint handler twice and no response. i called in yesterday, and was told i need to wait for VM to offer me a resolution. despite the fact the agent quoted me the complaint reference number? he couldnt seem to understand i was calling back in response to VM’s own offer of resolution? trying text chat, after 24 hours, all it has done is ask my name?

any ideas what to do next please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can someone call me back regards my complaint please

Good morning David,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue sorted, one of our Twitter members said you needed help so here we are!

I've read through your post about what happened, I can see why you're feeling so let down and a bit miffed, not a good journey for you.

In terms of a resolution for your complaint, what would this be for you? Also do you have the complaints COM reference handy?

Thanks 🙂

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can someone call me back regards my complaint please

Hi Megan

many thanks for your reply, i really appreciate it 🙂 i’ve sent you a message, as opposed to posting my complaint ref here, because i’ve already had one fake twitter acc try to get my details from the tweet that started this process. 

thanks

david

0 Kudos