Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cable my street

Hello, 

I moved in to a new build Jan 2019. VM said I could get cable to my property, however after the arrival of the engineers they said they couldn't do it and advised me to come on to this forum to request cable installing for the plot of houses built on the land 

I've inserted a picture below explaining the problem.

VM.jpg

VM is supplied to the main street with a blue line on it, including the house directly next door to me. There's a VM cable box at the top of our new road and the engineers stressed that supplying cable for the new plot would not be an issue due to the proximity of the cable box. 

Please HELP!

Thanks

Laith

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: cable my street

Hi,

If youd like to send me a private message with your address and postcode, i can take a look at this for you?

thanks
Shaun
If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos