Menu
gilburton
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

bundle deals

Hello again ,

I have not been with Virgin for a couple of years and deals have changed along with our viewing habits.

I would just like to know the easiest and cheapest deal or offer to get BT Sport and Eurosport.

I am currently on Freesat and my contract with 3 home broadband will be up in a month or so.

I am not interested in Sky Sports or cinema or any extras so basically I want the equivilent of Freesat with BT Sport/Eurosport.

As for Broadband if it's cheaper to take this as a bundle with the tv anything up to 100mbs would be more than enough.

Phone is not needed but it seems to be cheaper to take a line for some reason even if you don't use it???

Most deals appear to be fixed price for 18 mths so that would help as the constant price rises drove me away after being with Virgin since NTL days. The constant negotiating to get a better deal was ridiculous when I was paying as much as full house for basic services.

Anyway if anyone can help let me know thanks.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: bundle deals

Hi gilburton,

I had a play around with the packages/bundle builder.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles

Scroll down to "Your bundle, your way" and click Let's get started
Enter your postcode and select your address

Take a look at Big bundle which is Mixit TV + M50 Fibre Broadband + Talk Weekends for £33 per month.

Scroll down at add BT Sport which is an extra £18 per month. This brings the price to £51 per month.

However if you remove the phone then the package increases to £59.95 a month.

Should you want to drop the VM broadband (but keep the phone)  brings the package down to £42 per month.

You can add the Entertainment and Sport Lite Personal_Pick  addon (this includes Eurosport 1 and 2 in HD for an extra £7 per month. You would need to speak to VM to add the Personal Pick.

So using the method without the broadband, but including Eurosport and BT Sports  would cost £49 per month.

The following link is the channel guide for the various packages virgin-tv-channel-guide 

The packages in columns 1 to 4 are legacy packages and no longer sold, so look at column 5 for the channels you would receive

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: bundle deals

Hi @gilburton.

Welcome back to our community forums.

We are delighted to see you are interested in our services. Did you find the great advice given by @newapollo useful? Do you require any further help in regards to this?

Please get back to us when you can.

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos