Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

black friday deals

having moved from sky tv to virgin oomph tv etc 2 TiVo 500mb phone blah blah package we already use virgin broadband 200mb on the 15th of October so as we are a existing customer we was told we had to pay £110 a month as we could not get the new customer offer. i was slightly annoyed but thought ok we will join seems a not bad deal but now having read messages on here some other customers got it for £99 using a different phone number to the 150 number.just to rub salt into the wounds the new " black Friday deal you can get it for £79.99 a month for 12 months now.my question is why is there no loyalty for customers who have been with you since the  days of 1mb broadband roughly since 2006 we have used for our broadband and occasionally swap the tv service when we have moved with work.there is no virgin media coverage.it means I will be paying £360 a year more as people who have the new deal.why does nobody at virgin tell you this when you call a simple if you wait a few weeks etc..there will be deals around that may interest you.suprisingly they don't...shocking. i 100% will go back to sky tv for both if I could afford to leave the contract now I would.poor do

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: black friday deals

Staff are lucky to find out the deals the day before they change, this is to stop them appearing on forums etc well before the promo starts. So its not the staff not telling you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: black friday deals

ok im not so much having a go over the staff more the company as a whole my broadband as always been great..its the fact you can not get the deal even if you have just upgraded.while I understand new customer deals its the principle of any offers should be reasonably available to long standing customers as a way of a thanks for staying with us.there is no reward for loyalty with vm.sky at least do offer you deals.long and short of it im not over happy with paying £360 extra a year and probably my own fault I should of stuck with sky for my tv services and will do as soon as this contract is over.

0 Kudos