Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

bill gone up !!! cant contact anyone.....

so my bill has just gone up by £20 a month i would like to contact virgin regarding this but the webchat bill the bot send u round and round in circles for 30 minutes... then tried to call virgin and they have closed the call centres according to the recorded message...   soooo   how to i contact sumone regarding this ? or do i just cancel my DD and wait 10 minutes for sum to ring me asking why ?

kind regards 

lee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: bill gone up !!! cant contact anyone.....

Hi,

If you're are struggling with getting through to CS and the Live chat is not currently available on the main VM website when signed in, a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load.

Hope this helps

Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: bill gone up !!! cant contact anyone.....

ive messaged the service and bill the bot was there again trying to send me to the website which is total waste of time unless i want to pay more for very little services as a exsisting customer.

im not in a que of sorts for a reply thanks for the quick response 

regards ]lee

0 Kudos