Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

been lied about charges

A member of your team called Matt in UK phoned me to give info about the broadband package. Choose the 29£ a month including a mobile sim. Been told that if I would sign there and then with him he would not charge the activation fee! 1st lie, been charged! 2nd lie I was told if I would not book the engineer to connect the broadband I do not have to pay for him but if there were any problems I could call Virgin and book for someone free of charge. I decided to connect it myself in fact but as the package arrived there was an issue with the socket so had to call for an engineer, book an appointment. I have been charged for that too. I'm disgusted! You sent me a bill for 93£ when I should have paid 29! I'm horrified!!!! Can somebody tell me why you ripped me off?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: been lied about charges

what does your contract say?

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: been lied about charges

HI Maru, can you confirm what is showing as the monthly rate? With all new contracts we would charge a month in advance so the bill should be around £58.00. Can you confirm what is stated on the contract? Do you have any conformation that the activation/ installation fee was to be waived? ^Chris 

0 Kudos