cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asked to be disconnected from TV phone and broadband as we cant afford it was told it would be 30 days b

waynelawrence
Joining in

asked to be disconnected from TV phone and broadband as we cant afford it was told it would be 30 days but it phone went off within 10 mins now I have to wait a week for engineer to check it out.  We are now having to use mobile to contact virgin and make any calls costing even moer.

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @waynelawrence, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have no working landline after popping your notice into the team to cancel the service. If an engineer has indeed been booked then this issue would not be related to the disconnection. With this happening on the same date I can certainly appreciate why you would think it was.

I'm sure the team would've provided you with the earliest possible appointment. You can check the date as well as rearrange this if needed via your online account here. If there are any cancellations on an earlier date, the team will provide you with an earlier appointment if available.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules