Menu
rbht
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

another £75 voucher not being pai

Like many others I signed up for the M100 Fibre Broadband and was promised a £75 Amazon gift voucher in return.

I was promised £75 amazon voucher when I joined the services with Virgin media which i never received. I have spoken to an agent around 2-3 months back and he suggested that he has fixed the issue and it should be with me in 2-3 days. It has never reached me.

Now on chasing today another agent has not only come up with an entirely new statement and was highly aggressive and rude as well. To this extent, I decided to disconnect the call rather then talk to the agent. It was really a frustrating experience, never expected this kind of attitude from virgin media.

Can this issue be fixed considering it's 9 months and i still have to chase. My order number is WS7032768 and installation was done in Aug 2020. and yes I did join virgin directly online. 

BRgds

RB

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: another £75 voucher not being pai

Hello rbht

Sorry to hear you're still awaiting the Amazon voucher, we appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the forums.

From looking at your account we can see you spoken to an agent yesterday, during the conversation it is noted you advised you signed up via Uswitch or another comparison website. We would recommend contacting the site or checking your emails for an update from them on the vouchers as this would have been a promotional offer from them.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos