cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazon £95 voucher

slovinia123
Joining in

I signed up through moneysupermarket to take out virgin broadband 100, before signing to virgin I was directed to the amazon £95 voucher offer, which I completed. Once done it took me to the virgin site for signing up which I did and I was connected on the 25th march2022. 

Since then I have not received any communication with regards the voucher. What do I do now??????

Ziggy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your voucher is with Moneysupermarket not Virgin, I believe you need wait around 120 days then you'll get an email to the address you used to sign up, send a copy of your order number email with Virgin (think it begins WH or similar) once it's processed they'll send the code through and you have 90 days to use it.

It's a whole heap of bother and I tend to signup only to cash deals as they're instant.

Check the deal site again, there is an email for any issues, thinks it @giftcloud or something down at the very bottom in the small print/terms

best.of luck

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your voucher is with Moneysupermarket not Virgin, I believe you need wait around 120 days then you'll get an email to the address you used to sign up, send a copy of your order number email with Virgin (think it begins WH or similar) once it's processed they'll send the code through and you have 90 days to use it.

It's a whole heap of bother and I tend to signup only to cash deals as they're instant.

Check the deal site again, there is an email for any issues, thinks it @giftcloud or something down at the very bottom in the small print/terms

best.of luck