Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

add sport to tv maxit bundle

Hi

I currently have the TV maxit bundle, however I now want to add Sky Sports. I tried going through my online account but keep getting the message "oops we are unable to change your package online". 

I have tried several times to get in touch with customer services but after holding for up to an hour, the phone gets cut off. I cant find any other way to get hold of VM customer services.

Can anyone offer a solution? Seems crazy as I actually want to give Virgin more money per month! So we are both losing out here.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: add sport to tv maxit bundle

Hi Modomusic,

You can go to the Sky Sports channels in the EPG and press the red button to add the Sky Sports from there.

It might be worthwhile speaking to regrades as well, and see if you can negotiate a deal by switching to the Bigger Bundle plus Sports. ( bigger-bundle-sports )

You can call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues or mid afternoon around teatime.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos