Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

account number

hi,

I am a new customer and for 2 months I have an account but I do not have his number.
Consumer help after a 2-month SMS conversation gave me an 8-digit number and 9-digit number is needed to log in everywhere.
everybody tells me that this is the right number and I can't do anything.
I didn't get any contract by letter and I didn't sign anything. I don't know what I paid for, but an astronomical amount was taken from my account and I don't know for what.

can anyone help me with this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: account number

Hi.
Send me a pm with your postcode, account number and area code if you know it. So I can try to help you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Thanks Angelo

If my answer was helpful to you, please mark post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 67406 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have you read the op's query at all? How can they give you their account number when they are posting to say they haven't been sent it yet! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sanmarino80,

Sorry to hear you've not got the necessary details to log into your account and it's strange as you should have received your details by now. Can I ask whether this is for a cable account or a mobile account? Have you received any communication via email or the post regarding your services? 

Please let us know so we can help.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos