cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your company is harrasing me after my mother has died. You are ruining my mental health

cliff5
Tuning in

I cannot express my despair and fury at your company. You are beyond a disgrace.

After 4 bungled servcie appointments to install virgin media, which drove me to distress and poor mental health, my mother had your services for under a month before she sadly died. She lived alone.

Now your abusive, insulting, unhelpful, rude and plain incompetent staff told me that because I was the accountr holder, her son living 100 miles away, despite her death, you could not waive the early termination fee and thus I owe £485 I do not have.

This is in the week I arrange my mother funeral.

Frankly you DISGUST me. Your company is beyond abusive. My mental health is in tatters, and you are driving me to despair. Your company is a disgrace. Its impossible to contact anyone and you will not let me cancel the account by any means other than phone.

I am in no condition, in the middle of grief, to discuss my mothers death with you on the phone. How can you be so cruel and evil to do this to me?

I am absolutely beyond furious with the people at virgin. The worst company I have ever, ever experience.

5 REPLIES 5

cliff5
Tuning in

Your company is harrasing me after my mother has died. You are ruining my mental health

I cannot express my despair and fury at your company. You are beyond a disgrace.

After 4 bungled servcie appointments to install virgin media, which drove me to distress and poor mental health, my mother had your services for under a month before she sadly died. She lived alone.

Now your abusive, insulting, unhelpful, rude and plain incompetent staff told me that because I was the accountr holder, her son living 100 miles away, despite her death, you could not waive the early termination fee and thus I owe £485 I do not have.

This is in the week I arrange my mother funeral.

Frankly you DISGUST me. Your company is beyond abusive. My mental health is in tatters, and you are driving me to despair. Your company is a disgrace. Its impossible to contact anyone and you will not let me cancel the account by any means other than phone.

I am in no condition, in the middle of grief, toi discuss my mothers death with you on the phone. How can you be so cruel and evil to do this to me?

I am absolutely beyond furious with the people at virgin. The worst company I have ever, ever experience.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cliff5 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are experiencing this with the account you held on behalf of your mother. I can assure you we want to do our best to help in this circumstance. Please get in contact with our bereavement team on 0800 952 2302 who can best advise on this case. You can also find our more here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/change-account-holder

Please let us know if you need any further help and we will do our best to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

cliff5
Tuning in

That team do NOT answer the phone and YOU KNOW THAT. I am not 'changing the account holder'. She died. How many times are you going to force me to say this.

I am not paying your abusive, awful, evil company another penny. You know how I cancelled her netflix account? ONE CLICK. You have wasted my whole day constantly timewasting and stalling and asking the same questions again and again. This is the behavior of pyscopaths.

CANCEL THE ACCOUNT. Understand? And cancel my balance. I'd rather go to prison than pay money to you.

I will post 500 messages a day until I get through to you.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person will respond soon and help via the personal messaging system - the white envelope on the right of the top red forum header.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Cliff5.
Thank you for taking the time to post on our help forums and sorry to hear of this experience you've had with us and how this has made you feel, as we value our customers and aim to best support you especially in times of bereavement we have processes in place to assist with this.

In order to view more on what's happened and help, I'll send you a PM here shortly.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs