Menu
Marxmanster
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your bill will go up?

Having been significantly overcharged for a service because I have been a loyal customer of virgin for years and finally thinking about switching, I thought, I would give them a call in November and they apologised and knocked a good deal off my bill, assuring me that this would be fixed for 18 months, after that I would need to give them a call.

Today I get a letter in the post, "Your bill will go up by 3.50 a month from 1st March", addressed to me personally.

How am I supposed to trust anything your operatives say to me if you cannot keep your word.

The next post will be on a more public forum, honour your agreements Virgin!

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your bill will go up?

Hello Marxmanster

Thanks for your post 

Any discount that you’ve been offered for the 12/18 months will still be honoured – so if you accepted a fixed price then you’ll receive that until the end of the discount period.  If you accepted a £ or % amount off, this will also continue to be honoured but you will see your price increase from the 1st March.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Marxmanster
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was told on the phone it was a fixed price, and yet, a letter landed through my door, with my name on it.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can get this looked at if you wish Marxmanster

Our messaging service is a dedicated support line where you can discuss your issues by SMS text. We’re on hand to deal with any of the queries you’d normally call us to discuss.

Just send us a text, with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos