Menu
blinkz88
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your account has been suspended!

Hey All,

I'm a brand new VM customer, got my quick start pack the other week and got that all plugged in and setup fine in my new house. I'm in the process of moving into my new house, so I'm not actually at the address right now, however I've logged into my account online and found that..

Your account has been suspended!

This is because you've gone over your credit limit of £70.00. Make a payment of $billing.outstandingBalanceFromPreviousBills now to automatically restore your services

My issue is that my setup fee of £35 and my monthly bill of £45 takes me over my credit limit and thus the correct suspension has been applied. I've yet to recieve a bill from VM and I'm keen to get this suspension lifted as I'm due to move into the house full time as of this weekend. I've tried to click the 'Make a payment' button but this just takes me to an error screen. I can see on my bank that the DD has been setup, but no money has been taken yet.

I cannot find any direct contact number for support, and I've read that many of the call centres are closed so would not be able to get through anyway.

Can I just assume that this is an oversight on VM end and that I should recieve a bill soon? or is this something I need to get in touch with them about to resolve? 

Any advice on this would be great, and if there are any mods who can raise this problem with the VM team so that other new customers don't experience this in the future that would be good.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your account has been suspended!

Thanks for the post Blinkz88 and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've been able to rectify this since your post? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
blinkz88
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

Yes, the bill finally arrived on my account and in turn it removed the suspension flag.

Turns out it was never really suspended but the message was a little bit of a shock to see.

Thanks,
Matt
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good to hear that this has been rectified Matt and sorry to hear of the confusion.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos