Menu
StevePoodle
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You’re still affecting my credit score!!!

Hello, 

If anyone can help with this I’ll be amazed… I also got a refund cheque from Virgin Media and an apology letter saying that they’re sorry for THEIR oversight and that my credit report will be updated to state that I DON’T owe them any money, it’s actually the other way round… Well guess what? They haven’t adjusted my credit file accordingly, and they sent the measly amount and sorry letter on 26 January!! My credit report still shows missed payments every single month!! Pathetic service, pathetic company, and cheers for ruining my credit for approximately the last 20 years!! I will be consulting my solicitor about this.

Absolutely pathetic company, with even worse customer service!!!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: You’re still affecting my credit score!!!

I'll ask to save the staff having to...

Perhaps some clarification might be useful here - I'm assuming that you queried an alleged inaccuracy on your credit file with the creditfileamendments inbox, who have investigation and confirmed the entry/entries in question were indeed inaccurate?

My understanding of the process is that they should simultaneously confirm their findings to you, with sending corrections to the various credit reference agencies.

Can you clarify what's happened? There's a very strong chance that you'll have to take this up with the credit file team using the same email contact, but the more detail you're able to give (nothing identifiable, obviously) the better the chance that staff on here may be able to assist.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
StevePoodle
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

90A9931D-DD18-4F5C-9261-FA6DDC4CC4AF.jpeg

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

FYI @StevePoodle the picture you posted clearly shows identifiable info, and has thus been rejected.

Best wait for the staff to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi StevePoodle,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you have missing payments showing on your credit file which shouldn't be there.

I have tried to locate a account for you however I was unable to with the details we have for you.

In order to get this resolved for you and this removed from your credit file If you can just send an email to creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk with your account number, name, contact number and the service address, the company that you used to view your credit file and any specific details related to the credit file enquiry, our support team will respond within 14 days of receiving your email.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos