Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

You're not with Virgin Media anymore

Hi,

On Friday I woke up with no connection. I logged into my Virgin Media account and was presented with a message saying "You're not with Virgin Media anymore".

I called up, the lady told me the system said I had moved address. I haven't. What I think actually happened is that my new upstairs neighbours have recently signed up for Virgin and something/someone has got confused and thinks we're the same customer, not two separate customers in two addresses in the same building.

I explained this to her and she understood and apologised. She said it would be fixed within 48 hours and that I'd be reactivated. By Monday, nothing had changed so I called again and had a similar experience - this time she said it would take 24 hours.

It's now Tuesday and I have absolutely no belief it'll actually be fixed. Is there anyone from VM here who could look into this for me? I foresee just going around in circles with customer services ad infinitum otherwise.

PS. to add insult to injury, the Virgin engineer who came yesterday to install my neighbours services has apparently damaged my aerial cable in the process, as I now have no signal. So now I'm stuck here in lockdown with no internet or TV! Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: You're not with Virgin Media anymore

Hi there

Happy to help you with this. 

I'll pop you a private message to take some more personal info regarding this.

Many thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos