cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't use that password. Please choose another.

fixyoursignup
Joining in

I'm the one of many who have this issue. 

Something is clearly wrong with your sign up process. Please fix it. 

I've read all your instructions, I know how to create a password and have followed the guidelines. 

Please fix this immediately. I have no way to log in to my account. 

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 17.32.28.png

5 REPLIES 5

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @fixyoursignup, thank you for the post and welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

Sorry to see you're experiencing the issue with My Virgin Media.

Just before we carry on, I just need to ask if you've possibly tried another device and / or web browser?

Let us know, kind regards 🙂

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes of course, I've tried many different devices and browsers from different phones to laptops, both Mac and Windows. Please get me back to me with something more useful and helpful. 

And before you suggest, yes I have cleared all cookies and cache. Please get in touch with the website development and fix this obvious error. Then also actually help create and account for me. I can supply my details. You create an account for me and then send me a password reset. Really simple to get this resolved.

This is absurd how bad the support is here. Who is the Head of Support on this forum? Totally clueless in getting the team to actually help. 

I will send you a message for a private chat.

Watch out for the purple envelope.

Thanks.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Totally agree. and as for customer service operators. what a joke, absolutely useless.😠

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Billybigdinners.

I'm sorry to hear you're not a fan on our customer services, can you please expand on what issues you've encountered and we'll do all we can to rectify this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn