cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel Delivery just not happening

Chrispjac
Joining in

My Quick Start Kit has now been sitting at the Perth Yodel Centre for three days and when I phone, Call and text they just say " It will come.... Just wait!"

Even the Virgin Media call centre just says "just wait it will come!"

Does it ever come or am I just a wishful thinker?

2 REPLIES 2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Chrispjac, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

Once it leaves our warehouse its out of control sorry, however it will turn up so please do not worry.

This time of the year it always busy to due to xmas and recent Black Friday events, also drivers could be off sick etc.

Please do keep us updated. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Roger 123  here again replying to Matthew_ML giving out Virgin Media's USUAL 'helpful' comments to Chrispjac!  How it could ever be a busy time of the year, or in fact any time of the year, for Virgin Media as, with those ridiculous 'flying goat' advertisements (I am reporting Virgin Media to the RSPCA) and their deceitful and unhelpful customer service, I cannot believe that ANYONE would be taken in. Actually, with my own recent experiences with Virgin Media only since the 2nd October, 2023, I can only describe my dealings with them as a total 'nightmare'. I am seeking considerable CREDITS from Virgin Media the latter of whom have until Monday, the 18th December, 2023 to pay up. I have made it abundantly clear about this and Virgin Media should take note. THEY ARE OR SHOULD BE WELL AWARE.