cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X Box Offer

KMcCabe
Joining in

My new service has been active since 21/8/23 and I read the X Box offer I signed up for should be dispatched 28 days after installation plus an allowance of an additional 14 days.

I’ve yet to hear from either Virgin or the third party who distribute the item.

Calling Virgin is useless, seen no live chat facility so looking to see how to resolve this.

Virgin’s services may be good but customer service is a country mile behind Sky.

7 REPLIES 7

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KMcCabe 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies that you have not received your Xbox. We would advise reaching out on this link for the team who deal with gifts and delivery 👉 Gifts.

Sabrina

I’ve already reached out by text but the service is no longer in use and the live chat doesn’t show as an option.

IMG_0322.png

If you go to the section for "I have not received my gift" it provides a contact number for you

Alex_Rm

The only number provided is the mobile one?

IMG_0323.png

Any hardware gifts are fulfilled by our dedicated partner, Exertis.

You can contact them on 01282 858 484.

Let me know how you get on. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Exertis have no information regarding an Xbox delivery to my address. No information has been provided by Virgin to them and they’ve requested I contact yourselves…

Hi KMcCabe,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll drop you private message so I can take a look into this for you.

Beth