Menu
Andria23
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong package

Choose a package on the 31st of January,that had broadband a sim card and internet from online deals for 33 pounds per month. The engineer arrived yesterday to install and told me i had only ordered an internet pack with nothing else, and just to ring virgin and they would sort it out easily (haha i should have known better). So any way i told him where i wanted the router and went off to call virgin to sort this out. So i tried to call them and after being passed back and forward and and put on hold for the next 3 hours nobody could help me and told me to phone back the next day. How infuriating this was. So then when i finally went in to my living room and found the engineer had installed it in completely the wrong side of the living room drilling through the wrong wall and installing it opposite my tv instead of beside it 🤬🤬🤬🤬 by this point my blood was boiling....... and since then i have discovered that the wifi does not work in all the rooms 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱  on the bright side it cant get any worse! Or can it?   This has been the worst experiences with a company i have ever had and there has been some bad experiences, i have never been so stressed out. Can someone please help i just want this sorted out and to move on. I will be cancelling this if its not sorted soon, or if i cant get through to anyone to cancel it, i just wont pay for it. But this is a last resort, i would much rather have it solved.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong package

Thanks for the post Andria23 and welcome to our community

Have you been in touch with the team since your post to resolve this? 

When the engineer did the work did you sign the confirmation that the work was complete? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos