cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong package & billing

G22
Joining in

Please can someone help me. I have a open complaint with Virgin Media.

I informed Virgin media i Was moving and it was agreed I could start a new contract at the new address rather than cancel all services. I signed up for the Good Friday deal of £29.99 a month for 18 months rising to £59.00. I never received an email confirmation of this.

My house move was delayed numerous times so I called into change the dates for the installation / cancellation and that was all fine. I confirmed each time I was getting the original price.

Finally moved in April 2022 (new build so delayed) and have been charged £59.00 from there on

I have called numerous times to be told sorry & let me sort that for you. You will get credits / email confirmation. This never happens. I have wasted so many hours on hold.

I finally opened a complaint in the hope someone would properly look at my account as it said it would take 28 days to reply. I got an immediate reply the next morning telling me to call the original number.

I have been promised call backs from managers. Someone asked to leave it with him for 7 days so my account would be reviewed and he would call me back personally. Never happened.

The replies from the complaint procedure are automated telling me to phone for a new deal on the same number I have spent hours on

I do not want a new deal. I want the original deal I signed up for.

I was told noone would do the credits over an 18 month period and I needed to be 'repackaged' but no-one seems to be able to actually do this.

I was offered a repackage at a higher amount.

Please can someone look into this. I feel like I'm going round in circles

I have dates of all my calls and references of who I spoke to

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Finally someone has been able to sort this issue for me.

Resolved - Thank you Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @G22

Welcome to the community. 

Really sorry to hear of your issues with your home move and billing. I can most certainly look into this further for you. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Finally someone has been able to sort this issue for me.

Resolved - Thank you Carley

Thank you for joining me on private message @G22

Glad to hear we have been able to fully resolve this for you. If you have further questions or concerns on anything else, we'll be here to help on community forums.

All the best. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

TinksDavid
Joining in

Hope someone can help me with this. 
Contacted Virgin this morning to discuss downgrading or cancelling my contract and the representative didn’t seem to have any idea what I was on about and upgraded my contract WITHOUT ANY FORM OF AUTHORISATION WHATSOEVER.  She then proceeded to tell me that my new bill would be over £30 more than what I was previously paying and would have to pay a £300 exit fee if cancelled before August of next year - this is for a contract that I never wanted in the first place. I’ve opened a complaint with Virgin but is there anyway that I can take this further as I feel completely screwed by them and I’m not happy at all. If they listen to the call they will understand my astonishment. 

Hi TinksDavid, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about what happened with regards to the upgrade. 

I have taken a look on our side and it looks as though you have spoken with the team already regarding this. 

Were they able to advise further?

^Martin