cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong (old) address on bills, hence Volt not applied

vargabp
Joining in

Hi!

I have moved home a few months ago and the address on my bills still shows as my old address.

The contract clearly shows the new address I've moved to and, for confirmation, I do get Virgin Media service at my current (new) address.

Could you please help fix this?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @vargabp

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

It would not go off the billing address but the address where you have active services with us. How did you enrol for Volt benefits please?

I will send you a PM though to correct the billing address

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @vargabp

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

It would not go off the billing address but the address where you have active services with us. How did you enrol for Volt benefits please?

I will send you a PM though to correct the billing address

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, John!

I've sent a DM with the relevant account details.

When taking the relevant steps to apply Volt via O2's website I get:

"Thanks for your interest in Volt. There could be two reasons you're seeing this page. Either your Volt benefits have already been applied, or you can't get Volt at your address."

vargabp_0-1674496575596.png

I've checked my data allowance on O2 and it has not applied.

I've also checked my latest bill, both O2 and Virgin and they don't mention the Volt addon.

Contract with O2 started 31st of December, so well past the 14 days of waiting.

I wanted to make sure all details are spot on on both O2 and Virgin accounts before raising a ticket with O2 if it's necessary.

Morning vargabp

Thanks 🙂 I will reply now. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM, vargabp and allowing me to sort both address issue and Missing Benefits out for you.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

I can see the data limit has increased on one of the numbers on my O2 contract. Still waiting on it for the the second number and for the home broadband to increase, but I suppose that is a matter of time.
Thank you for your help!

Hi @vargabp thanks for your reply.

That's great, it does just sound like a matter of time - it can take up to 14 days for the Virgin Media benefits to be updated but if you do need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Many thanks

Tom_W