Menu
mairimacdonald
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong info in contract

I signed up for a broadband package on 28th September over the phone, and my name and email address were taken down wrongly by the sales person on the phone. 

This has led to my name being incorrect on my contract, and I still have not received either the original incorrect contract, or the new one via email, despite over 10 phone calls to customer service and pre-installation teams. 

My name and email address have apparently been updated on the system, and my contract has apparently been fixed to show my correct name, however I am yet to receive a copy of this, and my installation is in less than 48 hours. 

I really need someone to clarify whether or not my contract has been updated with the correct information, and to actually send me my new contract in order for me to sign it, as the contract shown in MyVirgin is still incorrect, and when I try to resend it, it is sending to the original wrong email address. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong info in contract

Hi mairimacdonald,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for these issues, far from the ideal start. Let me get this fixed for you. I'll be sending you a quick PM to get some details.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos