Menu
knn1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong contract price and bills

I am having a similar issue to a lot of people here, how can this be legal? I am in month 2/3 of trying to get hold of someone - any previous complaint I've raised on this has 'disappeared' from my complaint tracker and anyone I get hold of on llve chat disappears. I've made another complaint today so lets see if this gets resolved or disappears again.

I've waited 45 minutes on the phone several times but never get through - whilst trying to juggle my own business, homeschooling and everything else, these are minutes I could do with not losing.

Does anyone know if there's a template for CISCA or whether there's a way to solve this? I've had to pay the wrong bill amount for 2 months now - and late payments because initially, I refused to pay as it was incorrect but then they threatened to cut me off and I couldn't risk that because of homeschooling and work. I feel I've been put over a barrel and having to fork out extra when I didn't agree to this contract.

When I joined there was a whole hoo-ha over being connected then they disconnected me, they'd given me £80 because of the delay in installation as a 'sorry' but when I was reconnected guess what - it had gone.  

I'm really unimpressed with their customer service and breaking contract deals - I bet there are lots of people in this situation and wondering what I can do about it. Ideally, I'd like to leave them but sure I'd then be charged another amount. Surely with customer rights, I have a case to leave?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong contract price and bills

Hi knn1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for this. I'll happily PM you now to assist further with this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos