Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wrong contract address and nobody available to change it !?

The sales agent that registered my request for a new "broadband only" installation did this with the wrong address. Due to this, Virgin Media thought there has been an installation before and delivered only a self installation kit while I need an engineer to put the socket on and the cable in the wall first.

Tried today during 4 hours to get solution but neither by phone nore via online chat anybody of the service team was able to solve my problem. Two times I was lucky and somebody picked my call ... but all I got than was a friendly "it's another department ... will pass you through ... please hold the line" ... and than nobody picked up the line again. My longest waitingtime today was a 70 minutes call! By God ! I have more to do than sitting in a waiting line ! I HAVE WORK TO DO !!

By all respect to the victims ... but I can't hear it anymore - "Due to covid-19 ... longer waiting time ... blablabla". Covid-19 can not be the excuse for all situations ... not after now already more than 6 months have passed! Any competent company should already have taken the right steps to have enough staff to secure the needed customer service level!

So ... anybody out there who could help me in my situation?

Thanks ... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong contract address and nobody available to change it !?

Hi there

I can take a look into this to see if I can provide any support. 

I'll pop you a private message to take some personal info regarding your issue.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong contract address and nobody available to change it !?

Hi Christy_D ...
thanks ... go on ... send the privatemessage
0 Kudos