Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wrong billing amount

I had a conversation with customer services yesterday and agreed to upgrade tv package to include Sky Movies since the new monthly charge was going to be £104. Having read the email receipt I have been sent it lists my new charge as £112. Is this a common conflict between phone conversations and email confirmations? Any support would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong billing amount

Hi Jecs2,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns, I'm sorry that you've received an email which contradicts the conversation you had.

Mismatches like this are usually the result of a monthly credit being applied tot reduce the actual package price. However, I'd be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you. I'll send you a private message now to clear account security, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong billing amount

Thanks again for joining me for a private message. I'm really glad we've been able to resolve your billing query.

Please don't hesitate to post on our forums with any future queries or concerns, we're always here to help 🙂

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos