cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong account number

GeordieMal
Joining in

Hello,

had an original order at beginning of July which I cancelled however have now signed up again but all I can see in my account is my original cancelled details. Could you help with this please as it looks like I have another account which I cannot see

thanks 

15 REPLIES 15

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GeordieMal,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with My Virgin Media once taking out a new offer. You'll have a new account number with that new package. Have you registered for a new account with that new account number yet?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

HI Zach, I’ve tried but it is the same email address and I get nowhere. Could you close the first account please?  I have an install date for fibre services but cannot see any of it because it keeps loading the wrong account  and the app shows the same. I just need it removed as I will be using the same email. 
Thanks. 

Just tried again and it keeps taking me to the wrong account. Tried a remove and reinstall off the app and still the wrong account number. I know I have an install date beginning of October but I am unable to see it and had I not rang the pre-installation I would never had known. 
Any help appreciated

Hi @GeordieMal,

I'm very sorry to hear that. Do you happen to know when the services for your new/current account are scheduled to be installed and activated?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach_R
Wednesday 4th October

Thanks for coming back to us @GeordieMal.

Can you please confirm if you have since been issued with a new account number for the pending connection for you to then register for the new service?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Yes I have. 

Sorry should maybe have added that they are both the same number apart from one digit. First account ends in 1 and new number ends in 2. 

Thanks for coming back to me @GeordieMal, the account number administration sounds correct.

What has happened when trying to register the new account number - as you hit with any error messages or does this allow it to go through?

If registration of the new account number has failed, have you possibly attempted to use an alternative E-Mail address?

Thanks,

David_Bn