Menu
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Wrong account information

Good afternoon all. 
I’m seeing totally incorrect information in the my virgin media account page. 
tells me I’m on full house tv. I’m not. 
tells me I’m on 200mb internet. I’m not. 

can someone please check this for me as I’ve certainly not made any changes and don’t want the billing being incorrect. 
live chat was attempted by they said they might answer on 24 hours. I’m not leaving a chat open all that time 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong account information

Hi jaztim,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to speak to us in regards to what package you see on your online account.

I will be more than happy to help however please be aware if the package isn't correct this isn't something we can change,  so I can access your account I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, replied to your message.

for clarity, my package is fine in my house and is what I should have..the account page is showing the incorrect information.

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I’m getting more worried and very frustrated at this whole mess. 
spent this morning on phone to retentions who assured me it was being looked at and I’d be called. Nothing. 
I tried the text service, spent a good while on that, many messages and then they asked me what was the issue (fgs!) 

I have welcome email and the contract email to confirm my details are what I have said all along they should be. The myvirginmedia account shows, still the wrong information and package  and I can’t see bills / offers etc.  
now it gets worse. downloaded and installed the my virgin media app, this tells me “I’m no longer with virgin media” but does list the correct name / account number!! 
My latest bill (sent via email) will open via the mail  (but won’t in my Virginmedia account pages) and via the email tells me I have change package and I’m in credit this month!! It’s so frustrating and infuriating! Please help staff, it’s been nearly a week since original post  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaztim,

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues getting answers, I can certainly help you with this I can see you have been messaging with Paul_D, if you are okay with it I will pop you over another message and look into what has been happening.

Thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Please so. I need this fixed 

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello.

I just popped in to let the staff know I've  now gone with another provider. Please cancel all the jobs you've lined up with IT etc..

I spent hours on phone today and messaging service, and they still kept asking what was wrong. I've had enough and can't take anymore. It's been 15 years with virgin, but this has been my breaking point. I

Thanks to the he ones that tried, you know who you are.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear this Jaztim, 

I will cancel the it tickets, please let us know if you need anything from us.

All the best

Zoie

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes. 
cab you please confirm the bill I’ve just paid (usual amount) will me the last?) 

when do my services end and when will package arrive for returning my hub/TiVo 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi jaztim,

To be able to advise further I will private message you to get details. 

^Martin

0 Kudos