cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Surname on account

bennershrj
Tuning in

I signed up for Virgin Media broadband via the phone and they appear to have misheard my name as 'Jones', instead of 'Joyce'.

Is there a way to get this changed ahead of making my first payment?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bennershrj,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that there's been some miscommunication and mistake here. Is the incorrect name you're referring to detailed on documentation that we've provided to you?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Thanks for the response - yep, it's on my contract.

Thanks,

Henry

Hi @bennershrj,

Thank you for clarifying. So that I can assist you further, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bennershrj,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so promptly so we could get this looked into. As we discussed there, this matter has now been addressed and resolved for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team