Menu
DBHibs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wrong Date For End Of Introductory Offer

Hi,

I moved house last year. Originally I was to move in February but this was delayed until May. Virgin were kept informed about this and should be able to easily verify that my services were not activated until 6th May. 

I was given a 12 month introductory offer for my package of £57 a month. According to my account page on Virgin’s site this will end in February rather than May as it should.

Unfortunately I’ve had no success trying to get through to anyone by phone to discuss this. Can any of the forum staff please assist me? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
DBHibs
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong Date For End Of Introductory Offer

Sorry to ask again but I’d certainly appreciate it if anyone could look into my problem.  

I’ve had a LOT of issues with my account previously with Virgin and the forum staff have been the only one’s who’ve ever been able to help. 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello DBHibs

Sorry to hear the contract is ending earlier than you expected 

As a rule we are now unable to assist with package adjustments or changed on these forums

This will need to be done by calling us or 

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809
 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. 
Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
DBHibs
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Gareth.

All sorted now thankfully by using the service you mention. Unfortunately the first person that contacted me was no use at all and insisted that there was nothing that could be done to sort this out. When I told him that I would then like to cancel my services with immediate effect he connected me to someone based in the UK who sorted it all out for me very quickly.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello DBHibs

I felt guilty with not being able to help on here

So very happy now that this has been resolved for you

Anything technical give us a shout 

We can happily help with that