forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
vm_01_user_2021
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wrong Contract

Dear Virgin Media Community,

Hi, I made an order yesterday and order page said that the Virgin Media Hub 3 will cost £0.

And now I've received an email which says that I will be charged £35 for the Virgin Media Hub 3.

I spent all about 6 hours (yes 6 hours!) in the phone yesterday trying to solve this problem

but Virgin Media was not able to help me (suddenly I dropped out from the call automatically or they kept redirecting me to other departments). On top of that I had the calling costs!

I think the only option that I left with is to cancel my contract.

Do you guys know how can I cancel my contract? I’m having nightmares with Virgin and on top of that having unnecessary extra costs for a mistake made by Virgin Media and no one is going to cover the call costs that I had! I don’t have a landline phone and I had to call via my mobile!

The Virgin Media Marketing is brilliant! I joined them due to excellent ads. But I’m glad that my contract only starts next week, meaning that I have time to cancel.

Thanks for your time and looking forward for your help, because the Virgin Media contact options are not helping me :/.

The checkout page:

CHECKOUT PAGE.png

The contract image:

CONTRACT.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong Contract

0 Kudos
vm_01_user_2021
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong Contract

The problem is solved and they removed the £35 from the contract.